- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.
For your convenience our ring sizes are specified in both imperial and metric units. E.g. "US 9 / 19 mm" means that ring has US size 9, while it's inside diameter is 19 millimeters.
The easiest way to find your size is to measure a ring which fits you. Just take a ruler and measure inside diameter of ring in mm. If in doubt opt for the bigger of two sizes.
If you don't have a ring with desired fit please follow these instructions:
Cut a strip of paper up to 10cm (4") long and 5mm (¼") wide. Wrap it around the finger you intend to wear the ring on, leaving enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you're between two sizes, we suggest you opt for the larger size.