Anatomically accurate skull of a saber-toothed cat. Homotherium is the scientific name for the genus of saber-toothed cats. They appeared about 3 million years ago and became extinct shortly after the appearance in humans in their habitat. These saber-toothed cats were the size of a modern lion, but were more sturdily built and muscular. With their structure and physique, they were something between a bear, a hyena and a cat. The image of this cat was popularized in one famous cartoon. As in the cartoon – in reality, this “cat” was an extremely fierce and bloodthirsty predator. Despite the fact that, most likely, people were involved in their extermination, the image of the fierce predator of the dawn of mankind is so ingrained in our memory that perhaps we still have his distant relative – a cat – at home as a tribute to it? Who knows? This skull is extremely anatomically accurate. Chain is not included
Saber-Toothed Tiger Skull Pendant can also be made in 585 gold.
We can implement your any idea – just send us a letter describing your wishes via contact form.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.