The Gonzo symbol was made originally by Hunter S. Thompson’s wife and worn later as a pin and pendant by Johnny Depp. Two thumb fist with peyote button symbolizes rebel spirit and inner freedom depicted in “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” and followed through life by Hunter S. Thompson himself.
Gonzo Pendant can also be made in 585 gold.
We can implement your any idea – just send us a letter describing your wishes via contact form.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.