Ages ago the look of this helmet and runes terrified the whole of Europe. This pendant is a replica of the most famous preserved Viking Era helmet, which was found on a farm called Gjermundbu in Ringerike in central Norway. The helmet dates back to 10th century A.D.
The pendant is framed with runes of the Elder Futhark alphabet and blood-red eyes of the Viking Age look at you from the sockets of the helmet.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.