Sting was an Elven shortsword made in Gondolin during the First Age. After wielding it during the Quest for Erebor, Bilbo Baggins had it engraved with the Sindarin text, Maegnas aen estar nin dagnir in yngyl im. Translated into English, it reads, “Maegnas is my name, I am the spider’s bane.” The Appendix of The Silmarillion defines the element maeg in Sindarin as meaning “sharp” or “piercing”.
We can implement your any idea – just send us a letter describing your wishes via contact form.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.