Edelweiss brooch. Edelweiss flower broach. Edelweiss – is a mountain flower or «alpine star», «silver flower of rocks» as it is called in different countries of Europe. The Latin name for edelweiss is «leontopodium alpinum», which means “lion’s paw”. Edelweiss has become a symbol of the mountains for many individual lyric works which were dedicated to it. The edelweiss flower is mentioned in fairy tales as an image of inaccessibility, love and good luck. Due to its inaccessibility and deep symbolism, edelweiss is a symbol of love, love for the mountains and mountain travel.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.