Design of this fibula brooch is based on archaeological find from Novgorod dated to XIII century AD, presumably it was imported from Germany. Similar fibulas were found in Western Europe as well. Can be used in historical reenactment.
Tristan and Iseult Medieval Fibula Brooch can also be made in 585 gold.
We can implement your any idea – just send us a letter describing your wishes via contact form.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.