Triquetra is one of the most pronounced Celtic knots later adapted by Christians. Its original meaning is ambiguous, most probably it was related to sun and it’s movement and later to lunar phases. Ouroboros is even more ancient symbol which traces are lost in time. A serpent eating its own tail represents cyclical nature of life.
Triquetra Ouroboros Pendant can also be made in 585 gold.
We can implement your any idea – just send us a letter describing your wishes via contact form.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.