Perhaps there’s no man who knows nothing about Ancient Rome which was one of the greatest empires and most developed civilizations in history. Latin alphabet and Caesarean section, concrete and public toilets – all these were given to us by Romans. Even today you can hardly find any area of life which won’t remind you of Romans in some way.
This handmade pendant is our tribute to greatness of Ancient Rome. One glance at it’s smooth surface evokes imagery of Roman legions marching in formation through the lands of the great empire, from dusty roads of Egypt to grassy plains of Germany.
“S.P.Q.R.” is an initialism of a Latin phrase “Senatus Populusque Romanus” which means “The Roman Senate and People”, it was usually put on standards of Roman legions, roman currency and official documents.
Oak wreath was used as a honorary reward for military excellence, it was called “Corona Civica” which means “the civic crown”. The crown was given to a Roman who had saved the life of a fellow citizen in battle, slaying the enemy who threatened him.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.