Halberd was the most dreadful and deadly melee weapon of Middle Ages. In movies heroes fight with swords and axes because movies are being shot to entertain us, but in real life the longer your weapon the greater your chances to survive.
Combining the spear, the hook and the ax, halberd proved to be menacing weapon against both cavalry and infantry.
The pendant is an exact copy of halberd from the Museum of San Marino with one change – the spike was shortened to make the pendant safer to wear.
The Halberd Pendant is a perfect gift for any man who is interested in the history of the Middle Ages, the era of cold steel and brave hearts.
Halberd Pendant can also be made in 585 gold and scaled to your taste.
We can implement your any idea – just send us a letter describing your wishes via contact form.
- Handling time is 1-3 working days
- For made to order items manufacturing time is 1-4 weeks
- Regular shipping time for USA, GB, Japan and most EU destinations is 2 weeks. Shipping to Canada and Australia can take significantly longer time up to 6 weeks.
- All jewelry is shipped at a flat rate of $7
- We ship worldwide
- Returns are accepted for whatever reason within 30 days since delivery, just contact us and we'll guide you throughout return process.